It's official...Alex is now a BIG BOY! As of last Friday night, Alex sleeps downstairs in his big boy room. Paul and I were shocked at how easy it was. Alex was very much ready for the transition. He's been very interested in the progress of his room. During his bedtime routine Friday night we told him he finally got to sleep in his big boy room. He ran in, jumped on the bed, told us he loved us and then insisted we turn off the light and shut the door. That was that. He never made a peep. I have the monitor in his room just, so I can hear what's going on. In the morning when I open his door he greets me with a "good morning" and then scampers up the steps asking for milk. It's been a piece of cake. Some nights he plays with his wooden animals (which he loves) and then falls asleep. He pretty much puts himself to bed and down for a quick nap.
Tonight at the park Alex found himself a girlfriend. I guess once you get your own room the next step is to find a girl??!! Apparently they wouldn't do anything without the other: slide, swing, etc.
House Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 month ago
3 comments:
Glad the move to his own room downstairs went well. Sometimes things like this is harder on the parents. Especially mom!! Still enjoy the blog.
Take care.
Karen
His other two girls are jealous!! :) Glad the transition went smoothly!
Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment