Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Imagine Jesus

Today while Alex and I were "rocky-ing" before his nap, I was singing 'I Can Only Imagine' to him. The words he picked up were--imagine and Jesus. So for the rest of the song and "rocky" time he kept on saying "Imagine Jesus!" I found it sweet.

His eye is improving. Now the skin under his eye is wrinkled and dry. I'm guessing it's just from being stretched. At his age his elasticity should be top notch! If his Dad would only remember the bug spray, it would be much more helpful. I came home last night to 3 more bites. GRRR!

Tomorrow we are leaving for a long weekend to Bemidji. We are attending the Lake George Blueberry Festival. It'll be a new experience for all of us. Paul is just hoping our cabin is nice. I told him as long as there weren't dead bugs and it was clean, we would be fine.

No comments: