skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Potty Pal
Today we attended the Maus dudes Valentine's Day party. I was a little worried about going because Alex as still coughing, and I wasn't sure how other parents would feel even though I was pretty sure he was no longer contagious. It was a blast. We made a craft. Alex found it just as much fun to lick the paint off his hand as he did making hand prints! He looked pretty adorable with a blue 'stache! We also decorated cookies. Thankfully, Crystal is nice an layed back because Alex managed to get red and pink frosting everywhere. During the party, Nolan needed to use the potty. Of course, there are two potties side by side. Alex took it upon himself to sit on the other potty and keep Nolan company. It was pretty funny. I guess we will be getting Alex a potty tomorrow!!
2 comments:
Alex is such a little gentleman - such a thoughtful guy to keep a friend company in the bathroom!
Sounds like a great time.
Happy Valentines Day!!
Karen
Post a Comment