Sunday, March 8, 2009

One, Two, Sree

Guess it has been a while since my last post...again! We have been pretty busy here : celebrating birthdays, V-day, celebrating a friend's new baby, and mostly keeping up with Alex.

He has started talking a little bit more. I still find his gibberish pretty funny. For the life of me, I can't get him to make animal noises. I've made animal sounds since he was little. He can point out specific animals in a book but that is about it. He loves to point out his body parts and body parts of others. Sometimes he will tell us the names of these parts. I've taken pride in teaching him to go to the edge of the stair and yell "DAD" when I need Paul. It's pretty cute. He is still enamoured with the potty and what one does on it. At least once in the day I'll here " No, no, naughty!" He likes to scold himself while doing things he shouldn't. This makes it a bit easier for me to quickly find out what's going on.

Here's to a week filled with more adventures!

No comments: