I had the honor of waking up to the nasty-ist smelling dog toot ever! I was in a bit of a sleepy haze trying to figure our where the stink was coming from, only to realize that I was cuddling with Gracie's tush which was the culprit of the stink! You kind of wonder if that's going to set the tone for day. Lucky things have been looking up since! :)
We had gymnastics yesterday which wasn't our best day. Alex spit-up on one of the pieces of equipment, and I knocked another father in the head. Unfortunately, it wasn't the father I would have chosen. I feel sorry for this poor kid named Miles. All of the children are 3 and under so you can't expect miracles...but this father is annoying. Apparently, Miles can't pick out the color pink fast enough, and his ta-da's aren't big enough, and Miles doesn't jump to his father's commands fast enough...aagghh. He's a toddler for goodness sake! It's not like we are training our children for the Olympics! This isn't China!
Paul's 30th birthday is quickly approaching. We aren't doing anything special. He has brewed 4 different styles of stout and is having some beer buddies over to help him drink it. I've had the privilege of sampling them. They taste like beer! :) Although I must admit that I did pick up the mild coconut flavor in one of them. Of course, I'm making him a mystery dessert....currently, it's a mystery to me too....I better come up with something quickly.
House Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 month ago
2 comments:
hahahahahahaha! I know the dad you are talking about. Maybe you should have knocked him in the head harder. Te-he.
As long as your mystery dessert isn't still a mystery after it is cooked, you'll be doing great :)
Post a Comment