Our sweet little baby who has loved his bath since he was 2 months old had his first exprience in a pool tonight. We signed Alex up for "lessons" at the YMCA. Alex was the ONLY baby crying. It wasn't just a whimper...he was ticked! From the observation room I could see his lip starting to quiver and turn down before he even got in to the water. My guess is that all the kids screaming upset him. Sometimes he gets upset by a lot of noise. Hopefully next week will be better.
I really wanted to take pictures, but the lady told me I would need special permission from the lifeguard!? However, not many people followed this rule which was posted all over the place. Maybe I will be a rebel next week.
House Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 month ago
1 comment:
I am sure that your little "Peanut" will do better next time. If everyone stripped my clothes off and put me in a room of screaming little people I would probably cry too!! ( I would be screaming as soon as my clother came off!!!)
Karen
Post a Comment