skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Revenge of the RotaVirus
Poor little Alex has rotavirus. It started last Tuesday with vomiting and then diarrhea. His diarrhea continued to worsen through the weekend. Yesterday I took him to the pediatrician because I was worried about dehydration. Today he is in a better mood and the diarrhea has slowed down....YEAH. The doctor told us we would probably have 3 more days of this! I think we will purchase stock in Dreft :)
1 comment:
I know exactly what you are going through. Rotavirus is NASTY!! Both of our kids had it last year but Heidi only being a baby (a year old) had more complications from it. She actually ended up in the hospital for dehydration for 3 days. It was horrible and by far the worst smelling thing EVER! It will end...it just seems like it takes forever.
Post a Comment