It's usually rare that I have trouble falling asleep, but a couple a of weeks ago I was tossing and turning and a thought popped in to my brain. Like so many other people, we get tons of junk mail. In fact CitiBank sends us 4 mailings at a time. Paul Frank, Paul S. Frank, Mr. Paul Frank, and Regan Frank all get these mailings. It just so happens that a majority of these mailings come with a no postage necessary envelope for returning your paperwork. Well, I figured these huge companies must recycle, so I've started writing "Please Recycle" on the front of the paperwork and stuffing everything into the already paid for envelope . I doubt these companies will ever get the hint but until then it makes me feel good. I must say I feel empowered sticking it to the man!
1 comment:
Time to take a stand aganist all the "junk" mail!!! Good for you! Where did you find a prepaid envenlope, anyway??
Karen
Post a Comment