Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The BIG Day

Just got back from my ultrasound/appt. We are having the baby tomorrow!!!! I'm still a little shocked. The baby looks great this time, but my fluid is very low and the placenta is breaking down. My doc says with all my issues she couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy. Since I'm just past 37 weeks she says it time to roll.

Paul seemed a bit dazed when I told him. I'm hoping he made it back to work ok?!?!

I'll keep you posted!!!! :)

3 comments:

At Home on the Hill said...

Wow!! Congratulations, and I'll be praying for you guys tomorrow!

--Laura

Anonymous said...

I am kind of shocked too!! last I heard it was scheduled for the 6th of Nov. Want to know I am thinking of you.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now you can have two little dress alikes like Maria has with the girls! Do boys do that? Was thankful to hear everything went well for you both.
Can't wait to meet the new one. Will look forward to pictures!
Love Bob and Marlyn