Alex has quite a few things he sleeps with. Last night he had a little extra! I noticed while he was playing before bed that he was tugging on the back of his diaper. He does this sometimes when his eczema flares up. This morning when I changed his diaper I found a surprise. He had a puzzle piece in there. It was a sheep! Thankfully the knob was facing out, so it was the smooth wood against his body. Poor little guy...that couldn't have been comfy. We aren't quite sure how it got there because he had zip-up pj's on.
If you get a chance, check out Susan Boyle on youtube. She was on Britain's Got Talent and sings the big one from Les Miserables. It's beautiful!
House Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 month ago
1 comment:
So that is where the puzzle piece went that I lost this winter. And I blamed Eedy (Tom,e puppy)for taking it!!!! Yes, I saw the gal from Scotland on t.v. this morning
all I can say is WOW!!!
Love the bog entries!!!
Post a Comment