Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Weekend

I'm excited about this weekend. We don't have any plans or places to go, but long weekends are always nice. I've got a serious case of spring fever. I can't wait to wipe down the walls, clean the window screens, and purge the house of junk!! The weather looks like it is going to be beautiful. Plus, when I look out the window in the basement, I can see my tulips popping up. I'm guessing the crocus are under the snow somewhere, too.



We might take Alex to Yunker Farm tomorrow for the Eggstravaganza. We haven't decided for sure. I think we are going to skip egg coloring until next year. He just has little too much energy for that sort of thing. Of course, once the Easter Bunny arrives, he will be on a sugar high. At least it should be nice enough to let him out of the house to burn off some of that energy.



Alex now has a 2 year molar. I had no idea it had come in. He was on my lap yelling, and I was able to peek in and was shocked. Maybe those won't be a problem after all.



Have a Happy Easter!

No comments: