skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sad Day
We learned this morning that my grandmother passed away in the night. My mom and dad took off to Arkansas this morning. I wasn't very close to my grandmother, but it is still sad. My dad said he couldn't see any since in me going because it would be very hectic, and I still have to have my labs done 3 times this week. My mom and I had already had a trip planned to visit family the middle of April once my testing was complete. Unfortunately, we were just a little too late with the planning, so my grandmother won't get to meet Alex :(. We are glad that she died peacefully.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. I just read your blog. Just a few weeks too late, huh? That's too bad. I'll give you a call later today.
Post a Comment