On Friday, we headed out around Perham, MN to chop down our Christmas tree. We've done this the past 4 or 5 years. It's a tradition now. This was Alex's 2nd year of getting to go. He was psyched! He's very outdoorsy and couldn't wait to wander in the woods. He's a little tree hugger...literally. Alex even picked the tree out. We decided we didn't care if he picked the ugliest tree ever. As long as we could get it in our car and in the living room, we'd cut it down. He did pretty well.
This is the one!
Helping Dad carry the tree! Riding home with the tree!
I finally got to start some baking this weekend, and we also went to Christmas party on Saturday night which was a lot of fun. I hope this was just what I needed to start relishing in the Christmas season.



1 comment:
Nice tree. Looks like alot of fun.
Need to do my baking too..
Karen
Post a Comment