Friday, October 22, 2010

keeping up!

As I write this, I'm debating on whether to continue blogging. I don't seem to be doing a very good job. However, I'd like to have a "journal" for the kids to read. I think I'll give myself until the New Year. If I can't be more diligent with the entries, I think I'll abandon the chronicles.

The biggest changes for us lately have been:
Aaron started whole milk and went strictly to table foods in Sept. He also ditched the pacifier and bottles this summer. He has been cruising the furniture and can stand alone. However, he shows no interest in venturing any further than that! Climbing the stairs is a lot of fun...hasn't quite figured out going down. Alex has tried "helping" him. :) Unlike his big brother, Aaron is a big eater. He also loves initiating games : peekaboo and this noise game we play (not sure how to describe it.)

Alex is EXTREMELY observant which has caused many discussions which I didn't think I'd be having until he was 13! He's a typical 3 year old. Tons of fun and infuriating all at the same time. He loved the garden this year. Too bad, he wouldn't eat anything out of it!

We plan on taking the boys to the pumpkin patch this weekend. This will be a good opportunity to get me back into the blogging world.

No comments: