We kicked off the "vacation" by taking Alex to McDonald's for lunch on Friday. This might not seem like much to most people but that was only the 2nd Happy Meal he has ever had. Plus we let him play in the playland * and the world collectively cringes*....I know...we are askin' for sick child.
Speaking of sickness, Alex never misses an opportunity to work his mojo on the ladies. Paul took him to get his H1N1 shot on Thursday night. I guess he really hammed it up. He didn't cry but announced, "I did it!" and continued to wave at the people and tell them he did it. :)
Here are some pics that I promised:




1 comment:
Hi! I love the pictures! The one decorating cookies is sooo cute. New Baby Aaron is really a cutie too. Thanks for sharing. It has been a long time since I have seen you, so Maria shared your blog with me. Take care of yourself and have a wonderful 2010 with your little family!
(Maria's) Auntie Linda
Post a Comment