Friday, August 1, 2008

It has arrived!

I've been waiting for my medicine since the beginning of May, and it finally arrived on Tuesday! This might come as a shock but someone didn't know what they were doing which is why it took so long. :) I have 3 month supply in the fridge. Paul and I figured out we have over $20,000 worth of medicine sitting there! Unfortunately, the pain that I'm getting isn't quite what I expected. They suggest taking Tylenol, but I haven't found it to be too helpful. Maybe by next week I'll have gotten use to it.

Today we are out to Paul's boss's lake cabin. Each year he has a lake day. We've never gone before. I'm excited because there should be some kiddo's for Alex to play with. Tomorrow I've got a baby shower to attend. I'll be gone for most of the day. I'm hoping to relax Sunday and slowly get the house cleaning under control.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that the meds. finally arrived. Hope that all goes well with it. Keep me posted. Have fun at the lake.
Karen