Monday, August 11, 2008

Albertville

This weekend I was able to get away with Nancy and the girls (my sister-in-law and nieces) to Albertville to the outlet mall. We left early Sat. and returned Sunday evening. I didn't come back empty handed, but we just didnt' find the bargains we were hoping for. I did manage to get Alex 9 pieces of clothing for just at $50. That's not too bad. I got some undies and a pair of shoes! Paul was in charge of Alex, and he seemed to do just fine with out me. I'm not sure Alex reallly noticed I was missing. I guess I expected him to be a little more excited when I got home.

Alex has now figured out how to turn himself around and go down the stairs! He also gives "low 5's." The toilet and toilet paper are now his objects of interest. If you come to visit, the tp will pr0bably be either unrolled in a pile on the floor or rolled back up in a messy roll. I guess it gets the job done either way! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K's big excitement these days is 'helping' me get tp when needed. I'm sort of worried for the day she decides she should help EVERYONE who visits our house with their tp.....

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good time at the outlet mall. The toilet paper is up on the back of the toilet at our house too!!! It is because of a little 4 legged, spoiled, active Eedy!! At least she hasn't learned to get it for you!!! (Hope that she dosen't)
Enjoy your stories!!
Karen