skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Special" Child
Alex is now a statistic....3 out of every 100 children have a reaction to the chickenpox vaccine....he is one of the three! I was a little surprised since it has been a week since his shots. Yesterday he started with a fever. It gradually climbed through the day with Tylenol. This morning it was 102, and he had a red mark that showed up on his leg. I took him to the clinic this morning, and they told me about chickenpox reaction. The doctor thinks by Friday he should improve, but we are to just monitor him for now. I hope he gets to feeling better. At least he isn't missing a stroller ride or any activities since the weather is so lousy. I sure hope we get a summer!
1 comment:
Just in case you don't check back to my blog - you are in "the colony" for sure! :) Welcome!
Post a Comment