I guess all the bananas Alex has eaten turned him in to a little monkey! His latest "hobby" is scaling his pack n play. He can't climb over, but he is very persistent. One of his molars is finally in ....well, all except one pt. I guess he is working on one on the other side because he has been cranky the last two days. We are having a terrible time getting him to eat fruit. Mostly, he just wants to eat meat! I've been getting my fair share of hand feeding thanks to Alex. He finds it very funny to feed me off of his plate.
Paul left Wed. for Colorado to visit breweries with his cousin. Last night they stayed in a hostil in Denver. I haven't heard how that went. I do know it wasn't air conditioned. Today they were headed to Fort Collins. I don't get to excited about staying by myself, so I had to beg (NOT) my mom to come hang out with us. :) We are enjoying the time together.
House Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 month ago
1 comment:
I am sure that you had to drag her (your mom) kicking and screaming down to Fargo to stay with you and Alex!!! Hope that you have a great time together. Tell her hi for me.
Karen
Post a Comment