Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nielsen Ratings

What a surprise! About a month ago I got a call from the Nielsen Rating Company. They wanted to know if I would participate by keeping a diary of what we watched for a week. In exchange for the diary, they would give me $30. I thought that sounded great. I've never known of anyone to actually participate in these ratings. Two days ago I received my journals and a crisp $20 and $10 bill. This has got to be the best job I've ever had! :)

Poor little Alex has bad case of eczema. It is all over his back, some on his arms, legs, tushy and cheeks. I ended up taking him to the doctor on Monday because it just kept spreading. I have a year supply of Rx hydrocortisone and also had to buy a different soap and lotion. Hopefully he will get some relief soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too did Neilsen ratings. Twice in the same season.It was a blast. But the shows that I watched never had a very high rating those weeks.All you need now is a bowl of popcorn!!! Buttered!!!
Poor Alex, I hope that he gets some releif soon. The little peanut.
Later, Karen