skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome Little Birds!!!
They have finally arrived!!! I've been waiting for about 3 weeks for the yellow Finches to arrive. I've had my thistle strategically placed in two different spots. Yesterday morning I saw 3 of them in our maple tree. I really enjoy bird watching as I've gotten older. I just wished I would have cared more when I took Ornithology. I still have my guide book, and my dad gave me binoculars for Christmas. I'm set. I also saw a bird yesterday that I haven't been able to identify. I have my guide upstairs ready to go but hadn't gotten my binoculars out yet. I need to bring them up, so I am prepared next time he visits.
1 comment:
Our little yellow finches showed up yesterday. Eedy loves to watch them. They are a joy to watch.
Karen
Post a Comment