Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mr. Lover Lover

True to his Gemini sign, Alex is quite the charmer. He LOVES kissing....and he isn't satisfied unless it is on the lips! We were up playing with "K" and Maria and boy did he enjoy giving them kisses. Maria would put her cheek out, and I had to explain he likes lips. It was quite cute to watch the toddlers puckerin' up. I really enjoy this phase. However, I hope by the time he is 16 he uses a little discretion with those lips. I'm pretty sure he would kiss anyone who asked at this time. He has also found out that if he grabs something he shouldn't, brings it to you, and then kisses you that his makes things much better. I'll have to crack down on this but it's so funny.

The other day I was finishing up a phone call and realized that it was quiet...aka...trouble. I found Alex sitting in our bathroom chowing down on my concealer stick. He had drawn all over his face, pants and had a his teeth and mouth covered. I can't imagine it tasted all that great, but I'm sure it was fun.

No comments: