Monday, July 14, 2008

Week or so in review.

Paul has decided to bike to work now to save on gas....and he just likes to ride his bike. So, he packs his lunch and rides along with a little back pack. On Tuesday and t-storm moved in as he was half way there, and he got soaked. Target is on his way so he was going to stop there and get new clothes, but they were closed. He ended up going to Wal-mart and well......the nicest thing he picked up was his boxers! I'm still not sure why he didn't just call me but...oh well.
Alex has every toy under the sun yet his favorite toys include: wine stoppers, a jigger, and a shaker! I hope this isn't a sign of the future. We seem to battle each day with keeping him out of the dog's water bowl. He is very strong willed!!
I had a very nice b-day. Paul took me to a sushi bar for lunch. He even baked me a chocolate cake from scratch. That night we drove to a little town in MN for pizza. It turned out to be very good pizza. We had quesadillas for an appetizer. Instead of being made with tortillas, they were made with lefse.
The rest of the weekend was very relaxing. Paul left Sunday night for Omaha for work. He isn't suppose to be back til late wed. night, but he told me tonight they might get to come back tomorrow night. I sure hope so. I don't sleep well when he is gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounded like a fun birthday. Sorry this is so late to comment, but we have had some favorite company around and then my computer was struck during a lightening storm and I just got it back! Love the pictures. Love Marlyn