Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Latest Stats

Alex had his 9 month appt. yesterday. His thyroid level is finally in the normal range. He weighed 19lb 6oz (24th percentile), 29 1/2" (80th percentile)! I knew he was getting long but didn't realize how long. The doctor was very surprised about his length because it meant he grew 3 1/4 inches in three months. It was such major increase that he kept saying maybe the nurse measured incorrectly. I haven't tried measuring him yet, but I don't think she screwed up.

We've tried to give Alex different table foods. The Ham likes ham! He also likes brownies. For any of the Frank family that might have wondered if he would have a sweet tooth, you need not worry. Bring on the family reunions...he's ready! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy!!! 9 months old! What a little man. It sounds like everything with him is going good. A little "Peanut" after my own heart. CHOCOLATE yea.
Auntie Karen