Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Art of the Umbrella Stroller

Since Alex has gotten bigger it has been much harder carrying him in his car seat. We have nice stroller, but it is a little too much for quick trips in and out. We decided an umbrella stroller would be much easier for this. So today I gave it whirl when I went to have my blood drawn. Opening it wasn't too hard although the instructions lied about how to go about this and the ride was fine. However, after getting back to the car and loading Alex my hands were a bit frozen. After wrestling with the stupid thing and thinking how can I not be smarter than the Chinese kid who built it.... I just shoved it fully extended into the car and away we went. I guess Paul can fix it when he gets home. Better luck next time! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that is why they call it an "umbrella" stroller. It was made to keep the rain off your head!!! HAHA!! Better luck next time. Maybe it won't be so cold next time and the plastic fastners will do what they were designed to do.(OPEN OR CLOSE) Or better yet you could put it in the yard and plant flowers in it.
Later, Karen