Well, I thought this might be a fun way for friends and family to keep up with the excitement or lack of at our house.
This weekend Alex got a third tooth. It is a another bottom one!
Grams and Granddad were down to visit while Paul brewed. I made some interesting chocolate chip cookies out of the spent grains from Paul's beer making.
I have some advice....never go to Walmart on a Sunday night! Every disfunctional family and their sidekicks are there (not much different than any other day)...to add to it, they are under stocked. I must admit I would like to get a coke and sit on one of the benches for a few hours just to people watch.
Lemon Drizzle Cake
4 days ago
1 comment:
Great!!! Now I can really keep updated. Can't wait for the real life stories!! One chapter at a time. XO to the peanut.
Love ya, Karen
Post a Comment